KTUH is a student-run noncommercial radio station broadcasting from the University of Hawai’i at Manoa. We’ve been serving the community since 1969 with a variety of programs that include public announcements, equipment for community events, and a practical chance to learn about radio broadcasting. KTUH was granted a license to the Board of Regents as a non-commercial educational FM Station by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on June 28, 1985. Maintaining a staff in excess of 70 volunteers annually, KTUH operates 24 hours a day, year-round.
Our purpose is to provide the people of Honolulu with alternative programming for the cultural and educational enrichment of the students of the University and the community.
Find out more about:
- Tuning into the station on the air, on cable, or by web stream.
- Contacting our staff and DJs. Requests can be made at (808) 956 7261.
- Recent events and posts on the Radioblog.
- Our top music charts and schedule of Radio Shows.
- How to support KTUH through donations or by Underwriting.
- Joining the Station and becoming a radio DJ!
- Our beloved sister organizations, Ka Leo O Hawaii and UH Productions.
- Finding answers to Frequently asked Questions.
- Our History and Timeline.
- Information about Alumni events.
- How to get your own KTUH sticker.